The Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency (BCSH):
- Protects consumers by licensing and regulating California professionals and businesses;
- Promotes and funds safe, affordable and dignified rental and homeownership opportunities;
- Partners with local communities to prevent and end homelessness;
- Guards the civil rights of all Californians from acts of hate violence and unlawful discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations;
- Builds strong, equitable and vibrant communities.