Family Homelessness Challenge Grants and Technical Assistance Program
$40 million authorized by AB 140 (Chapter 111, Statutes of 2021) to provide competitive grants and technical assistance to local jurisdictions to promote rapid innovation, accelerate nascent programs, and expand promising practices to create scalable solutions that can be shared across the state to address and ultimately end family homelessness.
Eligible applicants include counties, Continuums of Care (CoCs), and cities of any size.
- Family Homelessness Challenge (FHC) Grant – RFA – Revised 3/23/22
- Enabling Legislation – AB 140 (Committee on Budget, Chapter 111, Statutes of 2021)
- FHC Statute – Health and Safety Code Sections 50255 - 50259
- FHC Program Stakeholder Brief Slides – NEW!
- Family Homelessness Challenge (FHC) Grant Notice of Intent to Award – NEW!